General Shipping Information; Admiral uses UPS exclusively for all shipping. Our factory is located in the Dominican Republic, and so ground services are not available. For that reason, Admiral subsidize the freight rates for our customers allowing them to benefit by providing air service at ground rates. It is important to note that regardless of whether you see "free shipping” from other vendors they are in fact building this cost into the price of the product and / or other services. Admiral is and will always be transparent with all "other” costs. Saturday delivery is NOT available in all markets but should this extra service be selected, and available in your market, additional charges will apply. Check with your Sales Associate to determine if your market can receive Saturday deliveries should they be required. Note that even if you select overnight delivery on your web store when ordering, this doesn’t mean the order will be received the day after you have placed your order. Obviously, we need to produce the products for the items not in stock, pick, pack and ship the product and this takes time. Please see the TURN AROUND GUIDELINES for more information on the time it will take to produce and ship your order.
Admiral offers the following shipping options:
NOTE: All options below are provided to facilitate delivery to our partners. Admiral will produce and sort all orders based upon the level of involvement desired by our partner.
- A) Bulk Delivery - This is the least expensive option for orders placed directly by an organization. Under this option, Admiral will produce one bulk order as placed by the Organization and then ship that order in bulk to the Organization directly. It will be the responsibility of the Organization to sort and re-distribute to the teams and players. The freight charge for this service will be based upon the weight of the shipment.
- B) Bulk Individual Player Sort Delivery – COMPETITIVE ORDERS ONLY - Under this option, Admiral will take the bulk order information received directly from the Organization and separate the orders BY PLAYER. The orders are packed in carton by Team and then shipped in bulk to the address requested by the Organization. The Organization can then open the cartons by team and distribute by individual player. The additional handling charge for this service is $ 2.99 per player. Note that the freight charge for this service will be based upon the weight of the shipment as usual. Important!Note: this service is NOT AVAILABLE for bulk recreational orders.
- C) Bulk Team Sort Delivery for Online Orders - Under this option, Admiral will combine all Online orders to efficiently produce the products. We will then separate and label each player and pack into cartons by Team and ship in bulk to the Organization. The Organization can then easily hand the teams cartons to each person responsible for distribution to the individually labeled player. The freight and handling for this service is currently $6.99 per player. (1) Bulk Team Sort Delivery for “LATE” Online Orders – For late orders, freight will automatically revert to an Individual Delivery.
- D) Individual Delivery – This is the most direct and convenient online order service. Admiral will combine and produce all online orders. We will then separate each order BY PLAYER and ship that individual order directly to the player’s home address. The cost, inclusive of freight and handling for this service, is currently $16.00 per player (1). Note, should the player order additional items, this charge may increase slightly based upon the combined weight of the product ordered. The total shipping cost will be indicated on each individual order prior to checking out.
In each instance above, charges for the freight and handling will be paid at online checkout.
1 Delivery Charges – Quoted prices are current at time of this publication and may vary should UPS change their freight rates.
Shipping Time in COVID; Due to the impact of the coronavirus and the mandates in place, your order will most likely be delayed. This delay is due to several factors, including travel restrictions, available staffing, and/or federal/state/local mandates.
May I ship to a post office box or private box address? UPS does not carry to box addresses, so you must provide a street address for delivery.
When do you deliver? All orders are processed between 7:00 AM and 5:30 PM (EST), Monday through Friday. In stock blank orders received by 5:30 PM on one day are typically shipped within 3 business days. There is typical no delivery on Saturdays and no delivery on Sundays. There is no same day delivery. Shipping usually takes from 2 to 4 business days. You can upgrade to Express shipping for an additional charge in order to expedite your order.
Can you deliver on Saturday? Saturday delivery is NOT available in all markets and should this extra service be selected, additional charges apply. Call Admiral customer service toll free on 888 646 6822 to determine if your market can receive Saturday deliveries should it be required.
I ordered next day delivery will I receive product next day? Note that even if you order overnight delivery this doesn’t mean the order will be received the day after you order. We need to produce those items not in stock, pick, pack and ship the product and this takes time. Please see the TURNAROUND GUIDELINES PDF for more information on the time it will take to ship your order.
What do I do if my delivery is lost, damaged or short shipped? To facilitate Company’s resolution of shipping issues, any damage or shortage in items delivered should be noted in writing to the Company within seven days of delivery.
ORDER TRACKING TIPS & CONSIDERATIONS
*Please allow additional processing time for all personalized products
*Shipping times may vary during high volume order periods
If your order has not shipped within the committed timeframe, you will receive an email notifying you.
Some reasons for delay could include the following:
- We are experiencing higher order volume during this time
- Item(s) in your order may be on backorder
- Item(s) in your order may be out of stock due to high demand
- Shipping address outside of the continental United States
- A payment issue may have occurred while placing the order